Havana Brown Entertainment is the owner and publisher of content on this website. We respect your right to privacy and understand the need to protect your personal information. We adhere to the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and other relevant codes and requirements relating to the privacy of your personal information.
Your personal information may be collected when you communicate with us via telephone, email, letter, through this website, from third parties (including credit agencies) or via any other means of communication deemed necessary by us. Information we collect may include: name, address, contact details, date of birth, credit card particulars, drivers licence details, and any other information we may want or need to obtain.
We may collect information for a number of reasons, including and relating, but not limited, to:
- Provision of products or services (including applications for credit)
- Registration and administration of product warranties
- Protection against fraudulent activity
- Complying with legal obligations
- Direct marketing
- Communication to better understand our customers' needs
- Lay-by or pre-order purposes
We may only disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Parties involved in the supply and / or repair of Our products on your behalf
- Third party service suppliers, including, but not limited to, printers and postal service suppliers, (eg: to facilitate postage of items to you)
- Parties involved in the maintenance of our Information Technology systems
- Your authorised representatives (including accounting, legal and financial advisers)
- Organisations required by law
- Any other party where your consent is obtained.
Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or statistical analysis. Your personal information will only be used for a purpose directly related to the business and promotion of Havana Brown Entertainment products and services.